|Riverside Alumnae Panhellenic
Representing alumnae of the National Panhellenic Conference
Sororities in Riverside County since 1946
Recipient of the National Panhellenic Conference Outstanding
Alumnae Panhellenic 2007-2009 Biennium Award in
Riverside Alumnae Panhellenic Association (RAPA) is a
strong group of sorority women continuing to serve our
community after college through philanthropic efforts.
Our members range in age from recent graduates to
Our most important activity is the annual Riverside
Home Tour fundraiser in October, which provides for
several college scholarships to ladies graduating high
school and attending a college or university with NPC
Our assigned college panhellenic chapter is at the
University of California Riverside who maintains 6 NPC
organizations. We support the greek women of UCR
during fall recruitment, and various activities throughout
Annual membership dues range from $15 to $25 and
meetings are held once per month from September
If you are a alumnae member of a NPC sorority and
residing in Riverside County, California we would like to
Want to know more??
Object of the Organization
Our constitution and bylaws state:
1. To promote interfraternity friendship and collaboration.
2. To promote educational projects by offering scholarships to deserving
students, when feasible, and to support local philanthropies.
3. To unite closely the colleges, College Panhellenics, and Alumnae Panhellenics
in study of problems interesting to all.
4. To further interest in many kinds of social service, civic affairs and
5. To disseminate authentic information which will react favorably for the cause
of Greekdom, and to demonstrate that Panhellenics have a high purpose.
**HOME TOUR 2012**
61st Annual Home Tour raised a record amount of nearly $19,000!